For all press inquiries, please email our Director of Community Relations, Jillian Youngblood.
- John Katzman (Founder &Chief Executive Officer)
- Kyle Jaster (Chief Product Officer)
- Jeff Herbst (Chief Marketing Officer)
- Martin Smith (Chief Revenue Officer)
In the News
- Reasons for Hope While Applying to College
- Many Applicants Bide Time on Colleges' Waitlists
- Getting Into the Ivies
- The Most Costly College Financing Mistakes: How to Avoid Them
- New SAT, Same Old Standardized Testing Problem?
- Noodle Named 'Resource of the Week'
- 16 Ways to Expand Access to Learning
- John Katzman on AmericanEDtv'
- The State of Law School in One Comprehensive Graphic
- I taught America to beat the SAT. That's how I know it's useless.
- A Better SAT Starts with a Better College Board
- Is College Really Harder to Get Into Than It Used to Be?
- John Katzman discusses the new SAT with Megyn Kelly
- To Reach the New Market for Education, Colleges Have Some Learning to Do
- A different way to give college admissions tests
- The Google of Ed Search: Will Using Your Noodle Generate a Better College Fit?
- The SAT-Prep Industry Isn't Going Anywhere
- Heard and Overheard at SXSWedu 2014
- Searching Online for the Perfect School
- Apps look to reduce the pain felt when NYC students apply to high school
- N.Y.C. Turns to Open Data to Help With High School Choice
- Princeton Review Founder Is Plotting Out the Future of Education
- Noodle Featured on WNYC's The Brian Lehrer Show
- Noodle Featured on PBS Nightly Business Report
- Noodle Filling Education Gap Left by Hurricane Sandy
- Noodle recognized as one of the top ten hottest startups to watch in NYC for 2013
- Noodle recognized as one of the five tech companies set to impact higher education in 2013
- Noodle recognized as one of five startups transforming online education
- Noodle recognized as one of the 10 greatest industry disruptive startups of 2012
- "At last week's prestigious SVForum's Lauch: Silicon Valley Edtech startup Noodle was chosen as one of six "most likely to succeed" companies."
- "Education needs better search, and, coupling that with a dynamic recommendation engine makes Noodle an appealing destination."
- ""Putting power in the hands of the students? Love it...I really wish Noodle existed when I was applying to colleges
- "Noodle will empower the user as he or she is making important education decisions."
- "New company aspires to be the organizing principle for the vast and vital world of education."
- "It’s more important than ever for students to unearth schools [...] that are truly right for them."
Awards and Nominations
- Winner SVForum: Launch 2012
- Category: Next Generation Internet
- Finalist 2012 EdTech Digest Award
- Cool tool: Best New Product or Service
Noodle Staff Experts
- 4 Things to Consider Before Going to Law School
- How Learning to Code Helped My (Non-Engineering) Career
- How I Shifted from a Dying Industry
- Early Decision: Better for Colleges Than for Students
- College Admissions: The Myth of Higher Selectivity
- Campus Scandals and College Admissions: What Applicants Should Know
- Does Every Kid Need a 'Passion'?